She Wants It In Red, By 1:00pm!!!August 9, 2017
2:30PM - 3:45PM
Tony is a dynamic global supply chain executive with 30 years of experience delivering flexible multi-channel capabilities for fashion apparel retailers. Tony possesses proven strategic and tactical experience building international infrastructures supporting annual double digit growth in sales. Tony successfully led global distribution networks and customer contact centers; worldwide logistics; new facility start ups; WMS implementations (Manhattan, Red Prairie, Retek) and facility expansion projects. He has enjoyed opportunities to provide help to the underprivileged around the world – recently supporting clothing and clean water projects in Guatemala.
Highlights of experience and accomplishments
– Designed and directed multi-channel global supply chain operations for high growth companies.
– Responsible for an operating budget of over $100 million and up to 2500 associates
– Transformed customer service culture in order to provide a seamless shopping experience
– Driving year-over-year improvements in service and cost
– Building people, process and technology in growth environments
– Overseeing complex global business initiatives and projects
– Extensive leadership and experience in retail
– Deep background in supply chain operations